· Why participating in sports, arts, and other activities can help after high school
· Why the school counselor is a great resource for college and career planning
· How to “try out” potential careers while still in high school
· What your student’s priorities should be during junior and senior years
· How to find scholarships, grants, and other ways to pay for college
Download this brand-new, FREE eBook—5 Questions Students Must Ask While College and Career Planning—for college and career planning tips, strategies, and other advice.