Homewood High School
2016 Summer School
- June 1st (11:00-2:00) HHS Library
Summer School Dates
- Repeat Attempt June 6th – July 1st (8:00-12:00)
- Credit Recovery June 6th – July 1st (8:00-12:00) Student must attend class until all work is complete.
- Career Preparedness June 6th – June 17th or June 20th – July 1st (8:00-12:00)
- Drivers Education, Incorporated (Life PE, Health and Divers Education) or Blended (Life PE and Health) June 6th – June 22nd (8:00-12:00)
- Online Health June 6th (8:00-12:00) One required class meeting. All work will be completed away from campus in an online format. All work must be submitted and complete by June 22nd.
*Cash, Credit/Debit Card or Money Order
*Must be paid in full at the time of registration
- $175 per semester course
- $225 for Incorporated or Blended
Potential Course Offerings
All courses are pending based on the number of students enrolled and staffing availability.
Repeat Attempt/Credit Recovery
Early US History
Modern US History
Algebra II w/ Trig
Algebra II w/o Trig
Incorporated (Life PE, Health and
Blended (Life PE and Health)
SEE YOUR GRADE LEVEL COUNSELOR FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING SUMMER SCHOOL.